Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on August 27 decreased by 1.2 % - up to 2013.30Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on August 27, 2008 KASE index decreased by 24.60 items (1.2 %) - from 2037.90 up to 2013.30, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 28:
- President of World Petroleum Council to participate in third Eurasian Energy Forum - KazEnergyThe President of World Petroleum Council, Rondal Gossen, is expected to participate in the work of III Eurasian Energy Forum, which will be held within the limits of the third Kazakhstan week of oil and gas. General Director of association KazEnergy, Dzhambulat Sarsenov, informed today at the press conference, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 6.78 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on August 27, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 6.78 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.79 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.05 KZT on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 119.79 per dollar.