Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on September 30 decreased by 5.6 % - up to 1426.19Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on September 30, 2008 KASE index decreased by 84.81 items (5.6 %) - from 1511.00 up to 1426.19, the agency reports.
- Acting chairman of Department of Public Health Services of Northern Kazakhstan oblast appointedActing chairman of Department of Public Health Services of the Northern Kazakhstan oblast was appointed on Monday, the agency reports referring to the press service of akim of the oblast.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 1:
- Bahytzhan Sagintayev appointed akim of Pavlodar oblastBahytzhan Sagintayev has been appointed akim of Pavlodar oblast, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 3 items and made 6.97 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 30, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 3 items and made 6.97 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.84 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.03 KZT on Tuesday against Monday and totaled KZT 119.84 per dollar.
- World market price of ferrochromium decreasedWorld market prices for ferrochromium decreased. According to Metal Pages, average spot price of low-carbon ferrochromium (content of chrome 65 %), and high-carbon ferrochromium (on the basis of 60 % of chrome) in the market of Europe for the last month has decreased.