Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on October 15 decreased by 5.5 % - up to 1027.52Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on October 15, 2008 KASE index decreased by 60.22 items (5.5 %) - from 1087.74 up to 1027.52, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 16:
- Prices in world market of zinc stabilizedAfter a sharp decrease of prices in the world market of zinc the prices stabilized. Stocks of zinc in the London stock exchange of metals have increased for the last month.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 6.98 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 15, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 6.98 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.79 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.08 KZT on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 119.79 per dollar.
- Chairman of Accounts Committee reported leader of the state on results of work of committee for nine months of 2008
Chairman of Accounts Committee reported leader of the state on results of work of committee for nine months of 2008The chairman of Accounts Committee for control over execution of the republican budget of Kazakhstan, Omarkhan Oksikbayev, reported the leader of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on the results of the work of the committee for nine months of 2008 on Tuesday, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.