Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on October 30 increased by 9.7 % - up to 951.20Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on October 30, 2008 KASE index increased by 84.10 items (9.7 %) - from 867.10 up to 951.20, the agency reports.
- Decrease of prices in the world market of nickel stoppedDecrease of prices in the world market of nickel has stopped. The price of nickel at the London stock exchange of metals at last tenders, October 28, has increased.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 31:
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 24 items and made 8.73 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 30, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 24 items and made 8.73 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.81 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 119.81 per dollar.