Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on November 10 increased by 0.3 % - up to 1213.11Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 10, 2008 KASE index increased by 4.10 items (0.3 %) - from 1209.01 up to 1213.11, the agency reports.
- New assistant akim of Temirtau appointedSerik Akenov has been appointed assistant akim of Temirtau city, the agency reports referring to the newspaper Our Fair.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 11:
- KazPrime indicator increased by 8 items and made 8.88 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 10, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 8 items and made 8.88 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 119.90 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.03 KZT on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 119.90 per dollar.