Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 20:
- KASE index on November 19 decreased by 1.9 % - up to 886.17Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 19, 2008 KASE index decreased by 16.83 items (1.9 %) - from 903.00 up to 886.17, the agency reports.
- New chairman of regional department of public health services appointed in Mangistau oblastSerik Musinov has been appointed the new chairman of the regional department of public health services by the order of akim of Mangistau oblast, Krymbek Kusherbayev, the agency reports.
- IMF mission chairman considers that Kazakhstan chose correct way to overcome economic crisisThe chairman of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Kazakhstan, Tim Callen, considers that Kazakhstan has chosen the correct way to overcome economic crisis. Tim Callen stated his opinion today during the meeting with the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, the agency reports referring to the prime minister's press service.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.50 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 19, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.50 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.14 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.04 KZT on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 120.14 per dollar.