Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 26:
- Inflation in Kazakhstan to continue to decrease up to 7 - 9 % in 2010The chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Anvar Saydenov, informed that inflation in Kazakhstan will continue to decrease up to 7 - 9 % in 2010, the agency reports.
- 2.2 trillion KZT to be directed for realization of Stabilization PlanThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed the government will direct 2.2 trillion KZT for realization of the Stabilization Plan on Monday during discussion of the anti-recessionary government program in the central office of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan, the agency reports.
- Second - tier banks refinance part of earlier issued hypothecary creditsSecond - tier banks refinance part of earlier issued hypothecary credits
- Akimat of Aktobe oblast undergone personnel rearrangementsThe press secretary of akim of Aktobe oblast, Kayrat Sultanalin, informed that akimat of Aktobe oblast has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports.
- Prices in the world market of nickel continue to decreasePrices in the world market of nickel have continued to decrease. The average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) has decreased. Stocks of nickel on controllable LME warehouses for the last month have increased.
- 700 delegates to take part in international oil-and-gas conference in AshkhabadAshkhabad hosted the conference devoted to development of the Turkmen oil-and-gas industry with participation of 700 delegates within the International exhibition Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan-2008, the agency reports citing information agency Asia-Plus (AP).
- Average weighted rate is 120.16 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Tuesday against Monday and totaled KZT 120.16 per dollar.
- KASE index on November 24 increased by 1.7 % - up to 915.56Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 24, 2008 KASE index increased by 15.51 items (1.7 %) - from 900.05 up to 915.56, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan resumed export of meat - Agriculture MinistryKazakhstan for the first time over the last years has resumed export of meat, the agency reports with reference to the press service of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan.