Now viewing: Economy
- New akims of Schuchinsk and Shortandy regions in Akmola oblast appointedAkimat of Akmola oblast has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.25 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.09 KZT on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 120.25 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan second-tier banks capable of fulfilling external loans obligations in 2009The chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Anvar Saydenov, considers Kazakhstan second-tier banks are able to independently fulfill their external loans obligations in 2009, the agency reports.
- KASE index on November 25 increased by 8.93 % - up to 997.35Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 25, 2008 KASE index increased by 81.79 items (9.93 %) - from 915.56 up to 997.35, the agency reports.
- New chairman of regional department of land relations appointed in Zhambyl oblastSaken Arubayev has been appointed the new chairman of the regional department of land relations by the order of the akim of the oblast, Boribay Zheksembin, the agency reports with reference to the press service of akimat of Zhambyl oblast.