Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on November 28 increased by 0.5 % - up to 961.72Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on November 28, 2008 KASE index increased by 5.16 items (0.5 %) - from 956.56 up to 961.72, the agency reports.
- Eighth Wonder International Limited to invest $20 billion in tourist branch of KazakhstanEighth Wonder International Limited plans to invest $20 billion in tourist branch of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 29, 30, December 1:
- Samruk - Kazyna to cooperate with Renaissance CapitalThe Fund of National Welfare Samruk - Kazyna and Renaissance Capital declared on their cooperation within the created fund of stressful assets, initiated by the government of Kazakhstan, directed at support of the financial sector of the country within the accepted stabilization program, the agency reports with reference to the press centre Samruk - Kazyna.
- Prices in world market of copper fluctuateMonthly average price of this metal at the London stock exchange of metals as of November at the last quotation tenders has decreased. Warehouse stocks of copper for the last month have increased.
- Hungary expressed interest in deliveries of Kazakhstan gas to EuropeHungary expressed an interest in deliveries of the Kazakhstan gas to Europe during the first session of the intergovernmental Kazakhstan-Hungarian commission on economic cooperation taken place on November 27, the agency reports citing the report of the first session of the intergovernmental Kazakhstan-Hungarian commission.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.65 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on November 28, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.65 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Tax on extraction of crude oil to be raised from 5% up to 18 %Tax on extraction of crude oil to be raised from 5% up to 18 %
- Chairman of Aktobe Educational Department appointedAman Kudaybergenov has been appointed the chairman of the Aktobe Regional Educational Department, the agency reports with reference to the press service of Aktobe oblast akimat.
- Average weighted rate is 120.35 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.35 per dollar.
- Retail market of medical products of Kazakhstan for 9 months 2008 grown by 31 % - Vi-ORTiSFor 9 months of 2008 the retail market of medical products of Kazakhstan in comparison with the similar period of the last year has grown by almost 38 % in natural expression and by 31 % in monetary terms, the agency reports citing Vi-ORTiS agency.