Now viewing: Economy
- Income to Almaty budget for 2009 to total 173 billion 791 million KZTIncome to the city budget of Almaty for 2009, according to the forecasted data, have totaled 173 billion 791 million KZT, the agency reports citing Department of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Almaty.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 9:
- Prices in primary housing market in 2008 decreased by 8.7 %In Kazakhstan the prices in the primary housing market in 2008 decreased by 8.7 % and in the secondary - by 20.4 %, the agency reports citing Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- KazMunaiGas purchased 395 073 global depository receipts and 16 980 sharesJSC Company KazMunaiGas Exploration and Production from the beginning of realization of the program of return purchase of shares has bought 395 073 global depository receipts and 16 980 shares, the agency reports citing the message of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
- Kazakhstan to import to Tajikistan grain and petroleum products for $12 millionKazakhstan will import to Tajikistan grain and petroleum products for $12 million to pay public debt, the Ministry of Finance of Tajikistan informed, the agency reports citing Asia Plus.
- EBRD gave Bank CenterCredit credit of $10 million for financing of energy saving projectsEuropean Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has given JSC Company Bank CenterCredit (BCC) the credit line for financing of energy saving projects, the agency reports citing the message of the bank located on the site of the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange.
- Prices in world market of lead increasedThe prices in the world market of lead have increased. The prices for lead at the last tenders of London Metal Exchange (LME) and on the spot market in Shanghai have increased. Stocks of lead on controllable LME warehouses for the last month have increased as well.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil have significantly gone down, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).