Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 28:
- Agency for Competition Protection included a number of large suppliers of aviation fuel to list of monopolists
Agency for Competition Protection included a number of large suppliers of aviation fuel to list of monopolistsThe Open Company Trading House PetroKazakhstan, JSC Company PetroKazakhstan Kumkol Resources, JSC Company Trading House KazMunaiGas and Open Company Gelios have been included to the state registry of market subjects having a dominating or a monopoly position in realization of aviation fuel, the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Protection of Competition informed the agency.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, have gone down, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Samruk-Kazyna to issue bonds to attract $4 billion from National FundThe Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna is carrying out work on issue of bonds to attract the funds from the National Fund at the rate of $4 billion. The chairman of JSC Company Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, Kayrat Kelimbetov, informed at the government session today, the agency reports.
- Sum of net investment income from investment of pension funds increased by 5.68 %The sum of net investment income from investment of pension funds (except for commissions), of individual pension accounts of investors (addressees), has increased for December, 2008 by 16.5 billion KZT, or 5.68 %, the agency reports citing the message of Agency for Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Market and the Financial Organizations.
- Iran opposes constructions of oil pipeline from Kazakhstan to AzerbaijanVice Minister of Oil of Islamic Republic of Iran for International Affairs, Hussein Noghrehkar Shirazi, made the protest against construction of the pipeline at the sea-bottom of the Caspian Sea, the agency reports citing the Iranian telechannel PRESS TV.
- Zero rate of oil export duty established in KazakhstanZero rate of oil export duty established in Kazakhstan
- Inflow of direct investments from Turkey to Kazakhstan reached $1.36 billionInflow of direct investments from Turkey to Kazakhstan for the last 15 years has reached $1.36 billion, the agency reports citing the press service of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan.
- KazAzot reduced its manufactureOpen Company KazAzot in 2008 lowered volumes of manufacture of some kinds of production, the agency reports citing the data of the Regional Department of Business and Industrial Development.
- Cumulative assets of hypothecary organizations decreased by 0.6 %As of January, 1st, 2009, the sum of cumulative assets of hypothecary organizations in Kazakhstan was 214.7 billion KZT. Reduction from the beginning of the year was 1.4 billion KZT, or 0.6 %, the agency reports citing the Agency for Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Market and the Financial Organizations.