Now viewing: Economy
- Tax Committee, Atameken signed memorandum on joint tax auditsThe Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan and the National Economic Chamber Soyuz Atameken signed the memorandum on carrying out of joint tax audits, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 29:
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, have significantly gone down, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- ENRC Corporation requests government to lower rates of tax on extraction of minerals for low profit mining companies
ENRC Corporation requests government to lower rates of tax on extraction of minerals for low profit mining companiesVice chairman of ENRC, Zaure Zaurbekova, addressed at the meeting of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan the government with the request to lower rates of the tax on extraction of minerals for low profit mining companies, the agency reports.
- Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan supports reduction of rates of credit for small and medium businessThe chairman of Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan, Anar Meshimbaeva, at the government meeting said the agency speaks in support of reduction of rates for credit for small and medium scale businesses, the agency reports.
- Development of master plan of project Caspian Energy Hub to be completed in March - April 2009The master plan of the project Caspian Energy Hub is planned to be completed in March - April, 2009, akim of Mangistau region, Krymbek Kusherbayev informed, the agency reports.
- Consolidated authorized capital Samruk-Kazyna - $29 billionConsolidated authorized capital of JSC Company Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna as of January, 1st, 2009, has totaled $29 billion, the chairman of the Fund Samruk-Kazyna, Kayrat Kelimbetov, informed at the meeting in the fund on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Revenue of Kazakhstan temir zholy - 32.5 billion KZTThe chairman of the Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, Kayrat Kelimbetov, informed the revenue of JSC National Company Kazakhstan temir zholy has been 32.5 billion KZT, the agency reports.