Now viewing: Economy
- Net profit of Kazakhmys in 2008 decreased by 36 %Net profit of Kazakhmys Corporation in 2008 decreased by 36 % in comparison with 2007 and totaled $910 million, the agency reports citing the financial report published on the official site of the company.
- 79 billion KZT allocated for development of highways79.9 billion KZT have been allocated from the republican budget this year in Kazakhstan for realization of the program of development of highways of republican importance, the agency reports citing the message widespread by the press service of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan.
- Norm for import of goods in simplified order creates basis for shadow marketThe norm for import of goods by physical entities in the simplified order creates the basis for the shadow market in Kazakhstan. Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Erbol Orynbaev, informed at the round table for discussion of the project of the concept of new Customs Code of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Prices in world market of aluminium increasedThe prices in the world market of aluminium have increased. The average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) for the last days of March have increased. The stocks of aluminium in the warehouses controllable LME, for the last month, have increased.
- First Vice Prime Minister suggests stirring up scheme of delivery of hypothecary creditsThe First Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Umirzak Shukeev, suggests during the selector government meeting stirring up the scheme of delivery of hypothecary credits through the Kazakhstan hypothecary company, the agency reports.