Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 3:
- Samruk-Kazyna Fund purchased 20.91 % of sharesThe National Bank of Kazakhstan sold 20.91 % of shares to JSC Company Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna for the sum of 27 billion KZT on March, 27th, 2009. The money received has been directed at increase of the authorized capital of the bank, the agency reports citing the bank's press service.
- Tax Committee revealed new schemes of evasion from taxation paymentThe Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan has revealed the new schemes of evasion from taxation payment. The chairman of Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance, Daulet Ergozhin, informed at the briefing in Tax Committee, the agency reports.
- Count Committee to supervise small and medium business involved in realization of anti-recessionary measures
Count Committee to supervise small and medium business involved in realization of anti-recessionary measuresThe Count Committee plans to supervise the work of small and medium businesses involved in realization of the state anti-recessionary measures. The member of the department, Altay Zeynelgabdin, informed at the session of the board of Count Committee of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Term of registration of real estate rights reduced up to two daysThe term of registration of real estate rights has been reduced up to two days in Kazakhstan from now on. Vice President of Committee of Service Registration and Legal Assistance, Galiya Dzholdybaeva, informed at the press conference in the Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Volume of export-import transactions in CIS countries cut by halfVolume of export-import transactions in the Commonwealth of Independent States in January, 2009 in comparison with January, 2008 has fallen by almost twice, the agency reports citing CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- Living wage grown by 4 %Living wage on average per capita in Kazakhstan in March, 2009 in comparison with March, 2008 has increased by 4 % and has totaled 12 243 KZT, the message of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan states.
- Funds allocated for support of small and medium business did not reach its addresseeFunds allocated for support of small and medium business did not reach its addressee
- GDP in CIS countries in January - February, 2009 decreased by 10 %Total internal product has decreased by 10 % in January - February, 2009 in comparison with the similar period of the last year on average in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the agency reports citing the CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- Prices in world market of gold increasedThe prices in the world market of gold has increased. Following the results of the regular trading session on COMEX (division of New York commodity exchange NYMEX) the price of April contract on delivery of gold has increased.