Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 7:
- American economy to have another wave of recession in 2010The American economy will have another wave of recession in 2010, the agency reports citing Chinese Information Portal Xinhua.
- Inflation in Almaty in March, 2009 totaled 0.8 %Inflation in Almaty in comparison with the last month was 0.8 % in March, 2009, the agency reports citing Statistical Department of Almaty.
- Caspian pipeline consortium in January - March increased export of oil by 20.5 %The Caspian pipeline consortium in January - March, 2009 increased shipment of oil for export from the terminal Southern Ozereika-2 by 20.5 % in comparison with the similar period of 2008, the agency reports citing the press service of the pipeline consortium.
- KazTransOil increased oil transportation by 4.3 %JSC Company KazTransOil increased transportation of oil through the system of the main oil pipelines by 4.3 % in the 1st quarter of 2009, the agency reports citing the press service of the company.
- Prices in world market of silver fluctuateThe prices in the world market of silver fluctuate. Quotations of cash silver on the London fixing increased in March and decreased at the last tenders.