Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 9:
- Kazakhstan, Russia - first CIS countries to overcome crisisThe Executive Director of Fund Institute of Post-Crisis World, Ekaterina Shipova, stated today during the international round table 'Participation of Business in Development and Realization of the Anti-Recessionary Policy' Kazakhstan and Russia will be the first CIS countries that will overcome the crisis, the agency reports.
- Rest of external state debt of Kazakhstan - $1.6 billionThe rest of the external state debt of Kazakhstan totals $1.6 billion. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed today during the plenary session of Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan, reporting the deputies on the use of the funds borrowed by the government of Kazakhstan under the contracts ratified by the parliament of Kazakhstan with the international financial institutions for the period of 2000 - 2008, the agency reports.
- Assets of Aktau Sea Trade Port in 2008 increased by 36.3 %The assets of Aktau International Sea Trade Port in 2008 have increased by 36.3 % from 19 157 643 thousand KZT up to 26 108 394 thousand KZT, the agency reports citing the consolidated financial statements of the company published in official mass media.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 8:
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of tenders on Tuesday have considerably decreased, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).