Now viewing: Economy
- Volume of issue of notes of National Bank in March increased by 14.8 %Volume of issue of notes of the National Bank in March, 2009 has increased by 14.8 %, the agency reports citing the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Volume of total agricultural products in I quarter 2009 increased by 3.6 %Volume of agricultural gross output of in January - March, 2009 in comparison with the similar period of the last year has increased by 3.6 % and has reached 134.9 billion KZT, the agency reports citing monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Assets of National Bank in 2008 grown by 3.5 %Assets of JSC Company National Savings Bank of Kazakhstan in 2008 according to auditors' report on consolidated financial statements, according to the international standards of financial statements, have grown by 3.5 % from 1 595.1 billion KZT in the end of 2007 up to 1 651.3 billion KZT, the agency reports citing the message of the bank.
- National Bank can lower inflation forecast of 2009 up to 9 %The chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, said during the press conference the National Bank of Kazakhstan can lower inflation forecast of 2009 up to 9 %, the agency reports.
- There is no pressure towards devaluationThe chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, said during the press conference there is no pressure towards devaluation, the agency reports.
- Unemployment rate in I quarter made 6.9 %Unemployment rate in Kazakhstan in I quarter of 2009 has totaled 6.9 %, the agency reports citing the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- President of Turkmenistan charged government to carry out international examinationThe President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdymuhamedov, has assigned the government to carry out the work on organization of the international examination to find out the reasons of the accident on the gas pipeline SAZ-4, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Prices in the world market of zinc increaseFollowing the results of the last month, the price in the world market of zinc has increased. The average price of this metal (with the immediate payment and delivery) at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders has increased. The prices for zinc contracts at the Shanghai Futures Exchange (ShFE) have increased.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, have gone down, the agency reports citing the message of RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).