Now viewing: Economy
- Economy of Kazakhstan cannot avoid recessionThe economy of Kazakhstan cannot avoid recession. Independent Director of JSC Company National-Analytical Centre at the government and National Bank of Kazakhstan, Arystan Esentugelov, stated at the conference organized by People's Democratic Party Nur Otan, the agency reports.
- Eurasian Union integration - way out of system crisisEurasian Union integration is the only way out of the system crisis. The participant of VIII Eurasian Media Forum, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Igor Panarin, stated in the interview, the agency reports.
- 454.1 thousand tons of Tengiz oil to be transported through BTC pipe line454.1 thousand tons of Tengiz oil was transported through the oil pipeline Baku - Tbilisi - Ceyhan in January - March, 2009, the State Statistical Committee of Azerbaijan informed the agency.
- World prices for oil increasedThe world prices for oil, following the results of the auctions on Thursday, increased, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 24: