Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 28:
- Kazakhstan to develop military and civil shipbuildingKazakhstan intends to develop military and civil shipbuilding. The chairman of the board of JSC National Company Kazakhstan Engineering, Ayuhan Nogaev, informed at the press conference on Friday, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil gone upQuotations of the basic grades of oil, following the results of the auctions on Friday, went up, the agency reports citing the review of the world market of oil of the group of companies of OMT-Consult.
- Sum of purchase of Kazakhstan and China of MangistauMunaiGas to be $3.3 billionThe sum of purchase transaction of JSC Company MangistauMunaiGas, carried out by JSC National Company KazMunaiGas and the Chinese National Oil and Gas Corporation (CNPC) will be $3.3 billion, the agency reports citing news agency Xinhua.
- EuroParliament passed law to supervise work of Standard and Poor's, Fitch and Moody'sEuro Parliament passed the law providing mandatory registration of the international rating agencies and giving the European Union the right to supervise their work. The decision of the European legislators will concern three largest world agencies - Standard and Poor's, Fitch and Moody's, the agency reports citing Reuters.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 25, 26, 27: