Now viewing: Economy
- Transit of Kazakhstan and Turkmen oil through Azerbaijan increased twiceDaily average volume of transit of Kazakhstan and Turkmen oil through Azerbaijan for I quarter 2009 has increased twice in comparison to a similar indicator of 2008, up to 120 thousand barrels a day, vice chairman of Marketing and Export Department of State Oil Company of Azerbaijan, Nuru Guliev, informed, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 30:
- Export of Kazakhstan gas to Europe can be 20 - 30 billion cubic metersExport of Kazakhstan gas to Europe in 2015 - 2030 can reach 20 - 30 billion cubic meters. The Minster of Industry and Energy of Azerbaijan, Natig Aliev, informed on Monday in Baku at III Caspian Oil and Gas Trading-Transport Conference, the agency reports.
- Pandemic of swine flu can bury hopes for near end of financial crisisExchange indexes have gone down on the background of the news about spread of a new virus of swine flu. Quotations of landowners and air carriers have significantly fallen down, the agency reports citing Financial Times.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the auctions on Tuesday, have gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 29:
- Prices in aluminium world market gone upThe prices in the aluminium world market have gone up. The average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) for the last days of April has increased.