Now viewing: Economy
- Russia provided $300 million credit to KyrgyzstanRussia has provided $300 million credit to the National Bank of Kyrgyzstan, the agency reports citing a source in the National Bank of Kyrgyzstan.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 1, 2, 3, 4:
- Shareholders of BTA Bank brought suit against Kazakhstan for $3 billionThe shareholders of JSC BTA Bank have brought a suit against the Republic of Kazakhstan for the sum of $3 billion. The chairman of the board of JSC BTA Bank, Anvar Saydenov, informed today during the briefing in Almaty, the agency reports.
- KazMunaiGas purchased share of British Petroleum from Pipeline VenturesJSC National Company KazMunaiGas purchased the share of British Petroleum from joint venture Kazakhstan Pipeline Ventures, the agency reports citing Information Policy Department of KazMunaiGas.
- BTA Bank to finance grain processing companiesJSC Company BTA Bank within the limits of the government program of financing of subjects of agriculture will finance grain processing and flour manufacturing companies, the agency reports citing the bank's press service.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the auctions on Wednesday, have increased, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).