Now viewing: Economy
- Prices for articles of food increased by 8.4 %The prices for articles of food in Kazakhstan in April, 2009 in annual expression have increased by 8.4 %, the Statistics Agency informed.
- Kazakhstan occupies 90 place out of 100 in world rating of quality of gasolineKazakhstan occupies 90 place out of 100 in world rating of quality of gasoline
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 5:
- Volume of tourism services increased by 22.6 %Volume of tourism services in Kazakhstan in 2008 has increased by 22.6 % in comparison with 2007 and has amounted to 66 billion KZT, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- Dollar exchange rate is 150.71 KZTAverage dollar exchange rate has been 150.71 KZT, as of April, 2009, the agency reports citing the official average monthly exchange rates published on the official site of the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in April - 0.8 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in April, 2009 has totaled 0.8 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Oil export duty in Russia gone up to $137.7 for a tonOil export duty in Russia since May, 1st has increased from $110 up to $137.7 for a ton.
- Council of Executive Directors of World Bank approved $2.125 billion loan to KazakhstanThe Council of Executive Directors of World Bank has approved $2.125 billion loan to Kazakhstan for the project of development highways South - West, the agency reports citing the message of World Bank in Kazakhstan.
- World prices for oil increasedThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Thursday, increased, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Prices in world market of gold decreasedThe prices in the world market of gold has decreased. Following the results of a regular trading session on COMEX (division of New York commodity exchange NYMEX), the price of May contract on delivery of gold has decreased. At the Shanghai stock exchange of precious metals (Shanghai Gold Exchange, SGE) the price of gold Au9995 has decreased.