Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 6:
- Economy Ministry to develop plan of accommodation of investment projectsThe Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Sultanov, informed the ministry plans to develop a preliminary plan of rational accommodation of investment projects in a month time period, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil gone upQuotations of the basic grades of oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday have increased, the agency reports citing the review of the world market of oil of group of companies OMT-Consult.
- Power and transport to be priority branches in realization of investment projectsPower and transport will become priority branches in realization of investment projects in Kazakhstan. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed at the government session today, the agency reports.
- Prices in world market of silver fluctuateThe prices in the world market of silver fluctuate. In the beginning of February, 2009 there have been an upwards tendency in the market of silver.
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium increased export of oil by 14.5 %The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) in January - April, 2009 has increased export of oil from the terminal Southern Ozereika-2 by 14.5 % in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing the consortium's press service.
- Prices of enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products gone up by 5.9 %The prices of the enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products in April, 2009 have increased by 5.9 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Living wage in April, 2009 totaled 12 377 KZTLiving wage in Kazakhstan in April, 2009 has amounted to 12 377 KZT, the agency reports citing the message of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.