Now viewing: Economy
- Carrying capacity of BTC pipeline - 1.2 million barrels of oil a dayCarrying capacity of the pipeline Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) has been 1.2 million barrels of oil a day, BTC Pipeline Company informed the agency.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 9, 10, 11, 12:
- World prices for oil increasedThe prices in the world market for oil have increased, the agency reports citing New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) and London stock exchange InterContinental Exchange Futures (IСE).
- April total international reserves grown by 3.12 %Total international reserves, as of May, 1st, have grown by 3.12 % (from the beginning of the year they have decreased by 1.98 %) and have been $19 479 million, the agency reports citing the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan, CA countries to sign memorandum on harmonization of relations in deliveries of gasKazakhstan and other Central Asia countries along with the European Union plan signing the memorandum on harmonization of relations in the sphere of deliveries of gas. Director of the project of harmonization of standards and the accepted rules in gas sector in Central Asia, Azfar Shaukat, informed, the agency reports.