Now viewing: Economy
- World market prices of aluminium stabilizedThe world market prices of aluminium stabilized. The stocks of aluminium in the warehouses controllable by the London Metal Exchange (LME) increased.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 28:
- Territory of former Semipalatinsk nuclear range to be used for economic needsTerritory of former Semipalatinsk nuclear range to be used for economic needs
- Bank CenterCredit opened its representation in KievJSC Company Bank CenterCredit opened its representation in Kiev, the agency reports citing the press service of the bank.
- Prices in world market of tin roseThe prices in the world market of tin have increased. The average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders increased. Stocks of tin in the warehouses controllable LME, for the last month, increased.
- World prices for oil increasedThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, increased, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).