Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 30, 31 and June 1:
- 130 billion KZT to be invested for development of agricultureMore than 130 billion KZT has been invested for development of agriculture, the agency reports citing KazAgroFinance press service.
- Russia, Belarus concluded cooperation agreement on peaceful use of atomic energyRussia and Belarus have concluded the cooperation agreement on peaceful use of atomic energy, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Wages of Karaganda miners in connection with crisis to be cut by 14 %Wages of miners in Karaganda area in connection with crisis will be lowered by 14 %. The representative of trade union of coal miners Korgau, Sergey Sivkov, informed.
- If two system-forming banks go bankrupt, fund of warranting of deposits will not be able to return money to all investors
If two system-forming banks go bankrupt, fund of warranting of deposits will not be able to return money to all investorsIf two system-forming banks go bankrupt, fund of warranting of deposits will not be able to return money to all investors
- World market prices of copper increasedThe world market prices of copper have continued to increase. Monthly average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders has increased. Stocks of copper in the warehouses controllable LME, for the last month, decreased.
- Samruk-Kazyna participates in project on creation of helicopter transportations companySamruk-Kazyna participates in the project on creation of the service company on helicopter transportations, which will be serving the Caspian region. Managing Director of Open Company Samruk-Kazyna Invest, Dias Iskakov, informed during Kazakhstan-German business-forum today, the agency reports.
- OPEC kept volume of oil extraction at previous levelThe Organization Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has kept oil extraction quotas at the previous level. Such decision was accepted at OPEC summit in Vienna, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Creation of Customs Union - serious support to economy of Kazakhstan and RussiaCreation of the Customs Union, in the crisis conditions, is serious support to the economy of Kazakhstan and Russia. The chairman of the Accounting Chamber of the Russian Federation, Sergey Stepashin, said during the meeting with the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, the agency reports citing the press service of prime minister of Kazakhstan.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Thursday, have significantly increased, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).