Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 2:
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium increased oil export by 11.7 %Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) in January - May, 2009 has increased export of oil from the terminal Southern Ozereyka-2 by 11.7 % in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing KTK.
- Living wage in May, 2009 amounted to 12 568 KZTLiving wage in Kazakhstan in May, 2009 amounted to 12 568 KZT, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Prices for food grown by 7.8 %The prices for articles of food in May, 2009 in comparison with May, 2008 have grown by 7.8 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Dollar exchange rate amounts to 150.34 KZTOn average, in May, 2009, dollar exchange rate amounted to 150.34 KZT, the agency reports citing the official average rates of currencies for a month, published on the official site of the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in May - 0.7 %Inflation in Kazakhstan in May - 0.7 %
- KazMunaiGas to present investment stability programIn the near future JSC Company KazMunaiGas is expected to present the program of investment stability. The chairman of JSC Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, Kayrat Kelimbetov, informed on Friday, the agency reports citing the information portal Oil of Russia.
- Prices for oil in the world market exceeded $65 per barrelThe prices for oil in the world market on Thursday have exceeded $65 per barrel, having reached its maximum level from the beginning of the year, the agency reports citing New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) and London InterContinental Exchange (ICE).