Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 5:
- Kazakhstan expects economy growth in 2009Kazakhstan expects growth of economy in 2009 and does not plan to decrease tax load. The Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Sultanov, informed in the interview to Reuters, the agency reports citing press service of the Economy Ministry.
- Nurbank, ICIEC signed cooperation agreementsJSC Nurbank signed cooperation agreements with Islamic Corporation for Insurance of Investments and Export Credits (ICIEC), the agency reports citing Nurbank press service.
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium in 2009 to keep same volume of oil transportationThe Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) in 2009 intends to keep volume of oil transportation at the level of 2008. CPC General Director, Vladimir Razduhov, informed at the summit 'Oil and Gas of the CIS' in Paris last week, the agency reports citing the CPC press centre.
- Republican budget deficit totaled 327.5 billion KZTDeficit of the republican budget in 2008 amounted to 327.5 billion KZT. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed, presenting in the Senate the governmental report on execution of the republican budget for 2008, the agency reports citing the press service of the Senate of Parliament.
- National Fund assets - 3.5 trillion KZTNational Fund assets, as of June 1st, 2009 have been 3 trillion 525 billion KZT. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed at the plenary session in Majilis of Parliament on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Areas under crops in 2009 to be increased by 6 %Areas under crops in 2009 to be increased by 6 %
- Arrears of republican budget increased by 34 billion KZTArrears of the republican budget, as of June 1, has increased by more than 34 billion KZT. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed at the plenary Majilis session on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil decreasedThe world prices for oil, following the results of the auctions on Wednesday, have considerably decreased, the agency reports referring to RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).