Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign Investors Council to discuss alternative sources of financing of economy of KazakhstanDuring the forthcoming meeting of Foreign Investors Council, which will pass on June 12 in Kostanay, its participants will discuss the alternative sources of financing of the economy of Kazakhstan. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed during weekly briefing today, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 9:
- Kazakhstan passed through critical crisis phaseKazakhstan passed through critical crisis phase
- Crisis not impacted villages in KazakhstanThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, during the meeting on realization of the anti-recessionary measures with participation of the head of the state stated the economic crisis has not had any impact on villages, the agency reports.
- Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf signed agreement on uniform currencyFour member countries of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG) - Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar signed the agreement on uniform currency, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).