Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 12:
- 18 investment projects to be launched by Day of CapitalThe Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Aset Isekeshev, informed during the selector government meeting 18 investment projects will be launched by Day of Capital, the agency reports.
- EDB to manage resources of EurAsEC Anti-Crisis FundEurasian Development Bank (EDB) will manage the resources of the EurAsEC Anti-Crisis Fund, the agency reports citing EDB press service.
- Price for oil - $80 per barrel can promote stabilization of economy of some countriesThe price for oil at the level of $80 per barrel can promote stabilization of the economy of some countries. The American Ambassador to Kazakhstan, Richard Haugland, stated at the press conference on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Prices in the silver world market increasedThe prices in the silver world market have increased. Quotations of last month silver on the London fixing increased.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Wednesday, have gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Accumulative Pension Fund to have two shareholders: National Bank and EBRDJSC Accumulative Pension Fund (GNPF) will have two shareholders. The head of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, informed during the press conference in Almaty on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Price for oil in IV quarter to go up to $72.5 per barrelThe analysts of Societe Generale increased the price of the forecast of oil in IV quarter of 2009 up to $72.5 per barrel that is by $11.5 more than the previous forecast of the French bank, the agency reports citing the information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.