Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 23:
- Realization of 4 thousand projects on creation of additional work places started in KazakhstanRealization of more than 4 thousand projects on creation of additional work places started in Kazakhstan. Tamara Duysenova, Responsible Secretary of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, informed during the selector government meeting on Saturday, the agency reports.
- National Bank issued a number of coinsThe National Bank of Kazakhstan has issued a number of coins, the agency reports citing the press service of the National Bank.
- Program of refinancing of hypothecary credits to be prolongedThe program of refinancing of hypothecary credits of the population needs to be prolonged until the end of 2009. The Majilis deputy, Gulzhana Karagusova, said today at the expanded meeting of faction of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Prices for oil gone downFollowing the results of the tenders on June 19th, the prices for oil in the world market have gone down, the agency reports citing London stock exchange InterContinental Exchange Futures (ICE) and New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).