Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 25:
- Net profit of MangistauMunaiGas in I quarter decreased by 4.5 timesJSC MangistauMunaiGas (MMG) net profit in I quarter of 2009 in comparison with the previous accounting period has decreased by almost 4.5 times, the agency reports citing financial report of the company published on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange site (KASE).
- Receipt of dividends in republican budget exceeded planned amount by 2.7 timesReceipt of dividends in the republican budget has exceeded the planned amount by 2.7 times. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed at the joint session of the Chambers of the Parliament of Kazakhstan on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan in January - April, 2009 reduced by 39.1 %Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan in January - April, 2009 has been $19.2 billion and in comparison with the similar period of 2008 it has gone down by 39.1 %, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- World prices for oil increasedThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, have significantly increased, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Prices in lead world market increasedThe prices in the lead world market have increased. The average price of lead at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders increased.