Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 26:
- Kazakhstan cannot participate in Nabucco projectKazakhstan cannot participate in Nabucco project
- Elimination of barriers in mutual trade to increase GDP of Customs Union states by 15 - 20 %Elimination of barriers in mutual trade will increase GDP of Customs Union states by 15 - 20 % by 2015. The Secretary General of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), Tair Mansurov, informed in the interview to the newspaper Kazakhstan Pravda, the agency reports.
- Work on all alternative markets to allow receiving best prices for gasThe work on all possible alternative markets will allow receiving the best prices for gas. Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Aset Magauov, informed during the Third Security Forum of Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council (EAPC), the agency reports.
- World prices for oil gone downFollowing the results of the tenders on Wednesday, the world prices for oil have gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).