Now viewing: Economy
- Parliament of Kazakhstan saved more than 2 billion KZTThe Parliament of Kazakhstan, having cancelled a part of the expenditures, has saved more than two billion KZT. The chairman of Majilis, Ural Muhamedzhanov, informed during the joint session of the Parliament Chambers, the agency reports.
- Prices for mineral oil in China grewThe prices for mineral oil in China have gone up, the agency reports citing news agency Xinhua.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 1:
- Kazakhstan economy to grow in second half of 2009The Ministry of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Sultanov, at the government session today forecasted growth of the economy of Kazakhstan in the second half of the year, the agency reports.
- Complete stabilization of world oil market to occur in 2012Complete stabilization of the world oil market will be in 2012 when volumes of consumption of oil in the world economy will be as that as in 2008. The report of the International Energy Agency (IEA) about prospects of the world market of oil for the next five years published today informs.
- Prices in the world market of copper continue to go upThe prices in the copper world market have continued to go up. The monthly average price of this metal at the London Metal Exchange (LME) at the last tenders has increased. Copper stocks in the LME warehouses, for the last month, have decreased.