Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 2:
- Moratorium on small and medium business audit is overMoratorium on small and medium business audit finished in Kazakhstan on July 1st, the agency reports.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in June reached 0.4 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in June, 2009 has been 0.4 %, from the beginning of the year - 3.9 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Dollar exchange rate - 150.34 KZTAverage dollar exchange rate in June, 2009 has been 150.34 KZT, the agency reports citing the official average monthly currency exchange rate published on the official site of the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- External debt of Kazakhstan decreased by 2.5 %Total external debt of Kazakhstan, as of the end of March, 2009, has decreased by 2.5 % and has been $105 billion 100.7 million as compared to $107 billion 812.8 million in the beginning of the year, the agency reports citing the report of the National Bank of Kazakhstan.