Now viewing: Economy
- GDP in CIS countries in January - May, 2009 decreased by 9 %May, 2009 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, GDP of the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States decreased by 9 %, the agency reports citing CIS Interstate Statistical Committee.
- Equipment to improve quality of mineral oil installed in Pavlodar oil refining plantThe equipment for improvement of quality of mineral oil will be installed in Pavlodar oil refining plant. Akim of Pavlodar region, Bahytzhan Sagintaev, informed during the television bridge with participation of the head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 4, 5, 6, 7:
- Gas production in Russia in I half of 2009 gone down by 20.8 %Gas production in Russia in I half of 2009 has decreased by 20.8 % and oil - by 0.1 %. The report of Central Dispatching Department of Fuel Energy Complex informed, the agency reports citing information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.
- Prices of enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products gone up by 9.2 %The prices of the enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products, including services of industrial character, in June, 2009 in comparison with the last month have increased by 9.2 %, the agency reports citing the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Manufacture of park of nuclear technologies launched in Eastern Kazakhstan regionManufacture of park of nuclear technologies in the Eastern Kazakhstan region was launched today during television bridge with participation of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, with the regions, the agency reports.
- Budget of Kashagan deposit reduced by $1 billionThe budget of Kashagan deposit exploration has been reduced by $1 billion. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Sauat Mynbayev, informed today in the interview to journalists, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Thursday, have significantly gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).