Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 8:
- First transnational trading operation in national currency carried out in ChinaThe first transnational trading operation in national currency of China (Renminbi) was carried out in China, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Session of Interdepartmental Commission of Security Council took place in AstanaThe session of the Interdepartmental Commission of Security Council on Economic Security under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Erbol Orynbayev, took place in Astana on Friday, the agency reports citing the press service of prime minister of Kazakhstan.
- Prices in gold world market decreasedThe prices in the gold world market have decreased. Following the results of the regular trading session on COMEX (division of New York commodity exchange (NYMEX), the price of July contract on delivery of gold has decreased.
- June total international reserves decreased by 6.53 %Total international reserves, as of July, 1st, have decreased by 6.53 % (from the beginning of the year, they decreased by 6.42 %) and have been $18 597 million, the agency reports citing the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, have significantly gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).