Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 14:
- Unemployment rate in June - 6.6 %Unemployment rate in Kazakhstan in June was 6.6 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- President of Russia signed decree on transfer of CPC share holding to TransneftThe President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, signed the decree on transfer of shares to Oil Transporting JSC Transneft to maintain control of the shares of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) purchased from Oman. The decree of July 7, 2009 №768 was published today on the official site of the Kremlin.
- Oil extraction of OPEC cartel in June grown by 28.7 million barrels a dayOil extraction of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in June, 2009 has increased by 75 thousand barrels per day up to 28.7 million barrels per day. The report of the International Energy Agency published today (IEA) states, the agency reports citing an information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.
- Main issues of construction of highways depend on bitumen factoryMain issues of construction of highways depend on bitumen factory
- Ceremony of signing of agreement on construction of gas pipeline Nabucco to take place in AnkaraThe ceremony of signing of the agreement on construction of the gas pipeline Nabucco will take place in Ankara today, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Prices in world market of steel in July stabilizedThe prices in the world market of steel in July stabilized.
- Export of Kazakhstan oil in I half of 2009 increased by 5.4 %Export of Kazakhstan oil in I half of 2009 has increased by 5.4 % in comparison with the similar period of the last year. Director of Development of Petroleum Industry Department of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Malik Salimgereev, informed.