Now viewing: Economy
- Cumulative assets of hypothecary organizations decreased by 5.2 %As of July, 1st, 2009, cumulative assets of hypothecary organizations has been 90.5 billion KZT and have decreased, as of June, by 5 billion KZT, or by 5.2 %, the agency reports citing the press service of the Agency for Financial Supervision.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 24:
- Accumulation in Republic pension funds increased by 1.5 %Accumulation in the Republic pension funds increased by 1.5 %, as of June, the agency reports citing the press service of the Agency for Financial Supervision.
- Review of prices in real estate market in KazakhstanAgency Kazakhstan Today offers the review of the prices in the real estate market in the regions of Kazakhstan.
- Population of Kazakhstan in June - 15.865 million peoplePopulation of Kazakhstan, as of June 1st, 2009, has amounted to 15 million 865 thousand people, the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- 941 HIV-infected people revealed in Kazakhstan in January - May941 HIV-infected people were revealed in Kazakhstan in January - May, 2009 (January - May, 2008 - 990), the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- World prices for chrome stabilizedAccording to Metal Pages, stabilization of the world prices for chrome has proceeded. Last weeks, according to Dow Jones Newswires information, the world prices for chrome have gone up due to reduction of stocks and moderate growth of demand for this metal.
- World prices for oil changed in different directionsFollowing the results of the tenders on Wednesday, the world prices for oil have changed in different directions, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting.