Now viewing: Economy
- China to leave Germany behind and become largest exporter of the worldChina will leave Germany behind this year and will become the largest exporter of the world. The representatives of World Trade Organization informed at the session of Commerce Ministers within the Forum of Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation in Singapore on Wednesday, the agency reports citing Russian.china. site.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 25, 26, 27:
- 8.4 billion KZT spent for realization of economy stabilization program8.4 billion KZT spent for realization of economy stabilization program
- Despite crisis, prices for agricultural products not decreasedDespite the crisis, agriculture is one of the branches where the prices for its products have not gone down and volumes of production have not decreased. The chairman of Majilis Committee for Agriculture, Romin Madinov, stated during the event organized by London stock exchange for the purpose of review of the market and possibilities of financing of agrarian and industrial complex of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Loss of banks of second level totaled 2190.8 billion KZTAccording to the preliminary data, cumulative assets of the banks of Kazakhstan, as of July 1, 2009, have been 12 149.6 billion KZT, having increased within a month by 12 billion KZT, or 0.1 %, the agency reports citing the press service of the Agency for Financial Supervision.
- Kazakhstan - favorable base for development of export-oriented manufactures in agrarian complexKazakhstan - favorable and convenient base for development of export-oriented manufactures in agrarian and industrial complex. Director of Department of External Relations and Investments of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan, Amangeldy Taskuzhin, stated during the event organized by London stock exchange for the purpose of review of the market and possibilities of financing of agrarian and industrial complex of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil gone upThe world prices for oil, following the results of tenders on Thursday, have significantly gone up, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting.