Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 28:
- Price for oil in world market gone upFollowing the results of the tenders on July 24, 2009, the prices for oil in the world market have increased, the agency reports citing London Stock Exchange InterContinental Exchange Futures (ICE) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
- Volume of manufactured electric power in Kazakhstan to be increased by 30 %Volume of manufactured electric power in Kazakhstan is planned to be increased by 30 % in comparison with 2008 by 2015. Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Aset Magauov, informed during the meeting in Almaty concerning realization of the project 'road map' and the concept and the comprehensive plan of modernization and development of housing and communal services for 2010 - 2014, the agency reports.
- National Bank chair forecasts positive rate of economic development in 2010The chair of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, forecasts positive rate of economic development of the Republic in 2010. G. Marchenko stated in the interview to the Russian television channel RBC, the agency reports.
- Volume of import of oil through Chinese-Kazakhstan oil pipeline increases by 20 %Volume of import of oil through the Chinese-Kazakhstan oil pipeline increases by 20 % annually, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Prices in world lead market fluctuateThe prices in the world lead market fluctuate. Lead stocks in LME warehouses for the last month increased.