Now viewing: Economy
- Price of OPEC oil basket gone up by 3.3 % and reached its maximumThe price of OPEC oil basket has increased by 3.3 % and has reached its maximum for four days, the agency reports citing an information-analytical portal Neft Rossii.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 4:
- President confirmed there will be no second wave of devaluationPresident confirmed there will be no second wave of devaluation
- Republican budget receipts in I half of 2009 grown by 7.4 %The Republican budget receipts in I half of 2009 in comparison with the corresponding last year's indicator have grown by 7.4 %. The Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed at the meeting in the ministry, the agency reports citing the press service of the ministry.
- Prices for articles of food in July increased by 5.2 %The prices for articles of food in July, 2009 in annual expression have increased by 5.2 %, the agency reports citing Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Inflation in Kazakhstan in July was 0.3 %Inflation in Kazakhstan in July, 2009 in comparison with the last month amounted to 0.3 %, the agency reports citing Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Living wage in Kazakhstan in July totaled 12 948 KZTLiving wage in the Republic of Kazakhstan in July, 2009 in comparison with the last month has decreased by 3.3 % and has amounted to 12 948 KZT, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan in January - May decreased by more than 40 %Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan in January - May, 2009 has been $24.7 billion and in comparison with the similar period of 2008 has decreased by 40.7 %, the monthly report of Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan states.
- Price for oil in world market increasedFollowing the results of tenders on Friday, the price for oil in the world market have increased, the agency reports citing London Stock Exchange InterContinental Exchange Futures (ICE) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
- Oil export duty in Russia grew up to $222 per tonOil export duty in Russia since August 1, 2009 has increased from $212.6 up to $222 per ton, the agency reports citing the decree signed on July 27 by the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin.
- Prices in tin world market in July fluctuatedThe prices in the tin world market fluctuated in July. Tin stocks in the warehouses supervised by the London Metal Exchange (LME), for the last month, have increased.