Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 11:
- Price for oil gone downFollowing the results of tenders on August 7th, the prices for oil in the world market have gone down, the agency reports citing London InterContinental Exchange Futures (ICE) and the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
- Real Estate Fund Samruk-Kazyna, LG signed memorandum for deliveries of lift equipmentThe Real Estate Fund Samruk-Kazyna signed the memorandum of intention and mutual cooperation for deliveries of elevator equipment with LG International Company for the under construction objects in Astana and Almaty financed at the expense of the fund. The chairman of the board of JSC Real Estate Fund Samruk-Kazyna informed at the press conference, Gosman Amrin, the agency reports.
- Wheat crop in Almaty area to be unprecedented for last 10 yearsWheat crop in Almaty area is expected to be unprecedented for over last 10 years, the agency reports citing television channel Habar.
- Large oil deposit discovered in Inner MongoliaLarge oil deposit has been discovered in Inner Mongolia, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Chairman of National Bank does not exclude third phase of crisis in KazakhstanThe chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, does not exclude the third phase of the crisis in Kazakhstan, but considers it unlikely, the agency reports.
- Prices in silver world market decreasedThe prices in the silver world market decreased. Quotations of silver on the London fixing for the last month have decreased as well. The price for silver last month at the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) has also decreased.