Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 1:
- Net profit of KazMunaiGas in I half of 2009 decreased by 2.6 timesNet profit of the National Company KazMunaiGas in I half of 2009 has decreased by 2.6 times, the agency reports citing consolidated non-audited financial report of the company.
- 1270 HIV-infected people registered in Kazakhstan1270 HIV-infected people (in January - July, 2008 - 1429) have been revealed in Kazakhstan in January - July, 2009. The monthly report of Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informs.
- Gross grain yield in Kazakhstan - 18 million tonsThe meeting participants were informed during the working meeting carried out by the head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on Tuesday that gross grain yield in Kazakhstan has been 18 million tons, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- World prices for oil gone downFollowing the results of the tenders on Tuesday, the world prices for oil, have gone down, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).