Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 1:
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for August 30The prices in the wheat world market during last week were unstable. The September futures price for Soft Red Winter (SRW) at the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), last week, decreased from $249.48 to $243.42 per ton.
- Annual transfer from National Fund - 1.2 trillion KZTThe annual guaranteed transfer from the National Fund for the next three years has been defined at the level of 1.2 trillion KZT. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at a government session presenting the bill of Kazakhstan on the guaranteed transfer from the National Fund of Kazakhstan for 2011 - 2013, the agency reports.
- GDP growth of Kazakhstan in 2011 - 3.1 %GDP growth of Kazakhstan in 2011 will amount to 3.1 %. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed during a government session presenting the project of the forecast of social and economic development of Kazakhstan for 2011 - 2015, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil decreased on August 30The world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, August 30, decreased in the background of weak economic statistics from the USA.