Now viewing: Economy
- Living wage in August - 14 581 KZTLiving wage, on the average per capita, calculated proceeding from the minimum norms of consumption of the basic foodstuff, in August, 2010 in comparison with the last month has increased by 6.1 %, in comparison with August, 2009 - by 7.5 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Customs Union distributes dutiesThe new order of distribution of import customs duties and some other taxes started to operate in the Customs union of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus from September 1. The agreement, signed in May, 2010 by three partners of the Customs Union, states, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- World prices for oil decreased on August 31The world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, August 31, decreased due to the expected increase of stocks of oil in the USA and the negative statistical data of the American economy published the day before.
- Growth of volume of agricultural production to reach 4.8 % by 2015Growth of volume of gross agricultural production in 2011 will reach by 2015 4.3 % and will be up to 2015 - 4.8 %. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at a government session presenting the project of the forecast of social and economic development of Kazakhstan for 2011 - 2015, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan to double export duty of oilKazakhstan plans to double export duty of oil from January 1, 2011 up to $40 per metric ton to increase the budget receipts. Two government officials informed, the agency reports citing Bloomberg.