Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 4, 5, 6:
- New Chinese economic zone opened near Kazakhstan borderThe new Chinese specialized economic zone has opened in Ili-Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture, in the northwest Sintszyan, near the border with Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the Chinese edition China-briefing.
- World prices for oil went up on September 2The world prices for oil, following the results of the tender on Thursday, September 2, increased in the background of the coming hurricane Earl in the US Atlantic coast and the new accident at the oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Memorandum of grain deliveries to Almaty and Almaty area signedThe National Holding KazAgro, the city and regional akimats, Grain Union, the Union of Grain Processors and Bakers concluded the memorandum of maintenance of the region with wheat, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan terminated 42 subsoil use contracts with foreign investorsThe Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan from the beginning of the year has terminated 42 subsoil use contracts with foreign investors. Vice Minister of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan, Albert Rau, informed at a briefing in Astana, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 3: