Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 10:
- Kazakhstan operators of cellular communication to decrease service tariffsKazakhstan operators of cellular communication to decrease service tariffs
- Volume of Kazakhstan import in 2010 to grow despite forecastsVolume of the Kazakhstan import in 2010 will grow, despite the forecasts. Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at a government session, the agency reports.
- World prices for oil rose on September 8The world prices for oil, following the results of Wednesday's trade, on September 8, rose in the wake of growth of stock market and dollar downing that reduced the price of oil for stock investors who hold their deposits in other currencies.
- GDP in Kazakhstan in first half of 2010 grew by 8 %GDP in Kazakhstan in the first half of 2010 has grown by 8 %. The Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Kazakhstan, Zhanar Aytzhanova, informed at the government session on Wednesday, the agency reports.