Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 14:
- Guaranteed transfer from National Fund to Republican budget of 2011 to amount to 1.2 trillion tengeGuaranteed transfer from the National Fund to the Republican budget of 2011 will total 1.2 trillion tenge. Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Bolat Zhamishev, informed during presentation in Majilis of Parliament of the bill on the Republican budget for 2011 - 2013, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- Kazakhstan may contribute to global food securityKazakhstan may contribute to global food security. Participants of discussion of the report of the World Bank Public Expenditure and Institutional Review of the Agricultural Sector', the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan.
- Grain from Kazakhstan to Tajikistan is exporting in a routine modeExport of grain from Kazakhstan to Tajikistan is carried out in a routine mode, the agency reports citing the press service of JSC Kazakhstan temir zholy.
- World prices for oil went up on September 10The world prices for oil at Friday's tenders, September 10, went up due to some positive news from the USA and China and the world oil demand forecast of the International Energy Agency (IEA).