Now viewing: Economy
- Turkmenistan to increase export of gasTurkmenistan will increase its export of gas, including to China, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 21:
- Freight prices for oil tankers falling at world marketsThe freight prices for oil tankers are decreasing in the world markets, which is a sign of the forthcoming new economic difficulties, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Total area of organic land in Kazakhstan - only 135 thousand hectaresTotal area of organic land in Kazakhstan - only 135 thousand hectares
- China, Central Asian countries agreed on volumes of natural gas transit in 2011China and the Central Asian countries have agreed to pump over 17 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2011, the news agency Reuters citing the corporate newspaper China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum Daily.
- Weekly review of world market of wheat for September 20Weekly review of world market of wheat for September 20
- World prices for oil decreased on September 17The prices for oil at the tenders on Friday, September 17, continued decrease in the background of the negative statistical data of consumer index in the USA.